[ic] New Robot UAs

Jon Jensen jon at endpoint.com
Fri Dec 30 01:14:31 UTC 2011

On Thu, 29 Dec 2011, Grant wrote:

> Facebook itself retrieves the external page or image with the
> facebookexternalhit UA so that UA shouldn't be given a session. Should I
> submit a bug for this?

By far the easiest thing for me and I suspect several other developers is
for you to fork the interchange repository on GitHub:

Then make the change, and then email the list here with your commit URL.
It's then extremely simple for us to commit your change to the main

If you don't want to do that, a patch emailed to the list is great too.

Jon Jensen
End Point Corporation