[ic] Unable to add user to table

Rodney Sabrsula rsabrsula at schipul.com
Sat Dec 31 22:35:06 UTC 2011

I’m new to Interchange and I’m having an issue when an anonymous user tries
to purchase an item.  On the back end the transaction seems to go thru
normally but the user get’s an error saying

“(Customer record creation): There was an error adding you to the customer
table.”

My error logs are showing me

“/ic/dv2/process.html Safe: Auto-create of user failed. Reason: Username
already\
 exists.  die errmsg("Auto-create of user failed. Reason: %s",
$Session->{failure})”

I get this error even though the user does not exist and the order gets
added.  Any guidance you could provide would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Rodney