[ic] Using an external mail host

Peter peter at pajamian.dhs.org
Fri Feb 4 22:06:04 UTC 2011

On 05/02/11 10:17, Janine Ohmer wrote:
> I have an Interchange 5.2.0 installation that has always sent mail
through the local copy of sendmail. Now I need to change it so that it
uses an external mail host (which is running Postfix, but I think that's
> I can't find anything about this in the documentation or in Google. I
> am guessing that I need to set MV_SMTPHOST, in interchange.cfg, to the
name of my new mail server, but since this is a live installation I
wanted to confirm that before I try it.

Yes, that is correct.

> Is there anything else I need to do? I looked around in the admin
interface but if this is there, I did not see it.

You also need to apply this patch for the [email-raw] tag to work: