[ic] Do I Check For Super-user?

Thomas J.M. Burton tom at globalfocusdm.com
Thu Feb 17 22:28:17 UTC 2011

Hi IC Users,

I want to add a notification/message area into the HTML for the Admin
pages and need to be able to display different things for Super-user
accounts. I've been searching the user maillist and grepping code and
can't seem to figure out how best to approach this.

My attempts have included using embedded perl in the admin pages and a
UserTag, both using some kind of check for $Vend::superuser or
$Vend::Session->{superuser} to no avail.

Any suggestions or tips for setting up something like this?

Thanks,
Tom

--
Global Focus Digital Media, LLC