[ic] Design Tab

Michael Unger munger at acoustictrade.com
Thu Jan 6 14:18:54 UTC 2011

I recently inherited responsibility of maintaining our Interchange website(s) after some personnel changes.  The previous owner did not document userid/password information for the admin account before being terminated.  I have recently modified the access.asc file and reset the admin password to access the Interchange GUI.  However, I have noticed that there is no "Design" tab in my menu structure.  Any ideas as to how to get the "Design" tab back or to show up?  Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Michael