[ic] Died in server spawn: read: closed

Grant emailgrant at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 18:50:09 UTC 2011

>>> Are you using Interchange::Link, or the regular cgi-bin script?
>> I am using Interchange::Link actually.
> I suggest you remove Interchange::Link and see if that fixes it. AFAIK, this
> module is no longer maintained, and it and mod_interchange have had their
> share of problems in the past.

Mike actually wrote Interchange::Link for me originally so I've been
using it for a long time.  I love it.  It has needed maintenance from
time to time but as far as I can tell it's running strong currently.
Is anyone having trouble with the latest version?  Since increasing
SocketReadTimeout I haven't seen a "Died in server spawn" error.
Still watching.

Besides disappearing /cgi-bin/ in the URLs, Interchange::Link gives
you control at the juncture between apache2 and IC with:

- Grant