[ic] mv_session_id cookie expire problem

Marty Tennison marty at dripdepot.com
Wed Jan 19 21:12:11 UTC 2011

> But for some reason my cookies are being issued as "expires at end of
> session".   Any ideas?

I've been scouring the mailing list and docs for the answer to this and I
think I have it. (someone please correct me if I am wrong) So I'll post the
answer here in case anyone in the future looks for this issue.

Answer: The MV_SESSION_ID cookie expiration date will always be  "Expires at
end of session" and therefore removed when the user closes the browser window.
As far as I can tell, there is no way in interchange to affect the expiration
date of the mv_session_id cookie.

--
Marty Tennison