[ic] Actionmap Handling - Patch

Peter peter at pajamian.dhs.org
Sat Jan 29 01:15:46 UTC 2011

On 29/01/11 04:55, Justin La Sotten wrote:
> I recently had the need to write some actionmaps that could be bound
> to any arbitrary uri path.
> For example:
>     /foo/bar/baz
>     /foo/bar/qux
>
> The only way that I could see to make this work was to build actionmap
> 'foo' and have it look for 'bar/baz' and 'bar/qux'.
> This didn't seem to be ideal.
>
> After some digging around in Dispatch.pm and some playing around, I
> was able to augment IC to allow the kind of actionmap binding I would
> like.
>
> I've forked IC in Github and committed my changes.
> I've also issued a pull request for the patch.

We don't really use pull requests, but ok.

> The commit message and pull request detail the changes this patch provides.

You should have provided the URL to your commit, after digging a bit I
found it at:
<https://github.com/justino/interchange/commit/95f70519b5b6ee06bbd3952653c22f00c4d7d54f>

I've taken the liberty of making some suggestions via line notes on the
page.

The concept of the path is good.

Peter