[ic] Finally updated my 4.8.6 catalogs to 5.7.6

Jeff jeff at downtowndevelopmentplan.com
Fri Jul 29 17:18:52 UTC 2011

I finally updated my ancient 2 catalog 4.8.6 interchange installation to 5.7.6
.  It wasn't nearly as bad as I expected, just a small handful of changes to
the catalog pages.  Humorously, the issue that took me the longest to figure
out ended up being the removal of [/page] .  Also, FWIW, it is possible to run
a small IC system on a Rackspace Cloud 256M instance for a whopping $11/mo .

Thanks to Racke for his Debian package, it really eased the installation
process.  From there I just copied my catalogs over from the old server and
corrected any issues.

-Jeff