[ic] Release roadmap for Interchange && IRC meeting

Jon Jensen jon at endpoint.com
Thu Mar 31 22:25:00 UTC 2011

On Thu, 31 Mar 2011, Paul Jordan wrote:

> If it's impossible, what about installing a wikimedia system for the IC
> docs? Ease of use and the enjoyment one receives from using it really
> does drive itself.

We had a wiki on icdevgroup.org for several years. Many of us love wikis.
But for some reason, the Interchange wiki mostly collected spam and never
got any significant new documentation contributions.

That doesn't mean it couldn't be done again, but it should explain its
absence now. And without a moderator who's willing to make time to deal
with it, there'd be no reason to expect a better outcome this time.

Jon

--
Jon Jensen
End Point Corporation