[ic] How To Set Up a Rating Style Survey Widget?

Thomas J.M. Burton tom at globalfocusdm.com
Wed May 25 21:03:57 UTC 2011

Hi IC users,

I'm working on setting up a survey in one of the Interchange sites we
run. What I'd like to be able to have are questions with a rating-style
input, by which I mean having a list of several questions, words, etc.
on separate lines with a few radio button options to the right. For example:

How do you feel about the following things?
         Bad    Good    Neutral
foo    ( )    ( )    ( )
bar    ( )    ( )    ( )
etc    ( )    ( )    ( )

Where the ( ) represent a radio button. (I hope this translates well
when posted to the list).

I've been grepping IC source code and searching the users maillist and
have not yet found reference to something like this existing. If I want
to set up something like this, will I need to write a custom widget, or
is there some other way in the existing IC survey system to customize
things that might give me an output similar to what I'm looking for?

Thanks,
Tom

--
Global Focus Digital Media, LLC