[ic] A static page with search results

L Collins starsgps at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 14:13:00 UTC 2011

Hi All,

I've been searching the groups for answers so perhaps I'm not asking the
correct question...

I need to create a static page which embeds/includes (?) actual search
results... i.e.

*START WITH A DISPLAY SIZE, you can choose up to two displays:*
*  I want the following items to display on the page itself... (rather than
a link to the items)*
*
*
*
[area href=scan
search=|
 fi=products
st=db
 co=1
 sf=category
se=raymarine
op=rm
nu=0
 sf=prod_group
se=multifunction
op=rm
nu=0
 ml=50

]
*
*
*

*Next, if you want Radar Capability, choose one of these...*
*  again, I want the following items to display on the page itself...
(rather than a link to the items)*

[area href=scan
search=|
 fi=products
st=db
 co=1
 sf=category
se=raymarine
op=rm
nu=0
 sf=prod_group
se=radar
op=rm
nu=0
 ml=50

]

*...AND SO ON, Choose this or that, etc...*

What am I missing?  I've tried a number of different things which do not
work!

Please help!  Also, please be as specific as possible as my programming
skills are lacking!

Blessings,

Lisa
*