[ic] A static page with search results

Lisa Collins lisa at ultimatepassage.com
Sun Oct 9 18:35:55 UTC 2011

Hi All,

I've been searching the groups for answers so perhaps I'm not asking the
correct question...

I need to create a static page which embeds/includes (?) actual search
results... i.e.

START WITH A DISPLAY SIZE, you can choose up to two displays:
   I want the following items to display on the page itself... (rather
than a link to the items)

[area    href=scan
     search=|

         fi=products
         st=db

         co=1

         sf=category
         se=raymarine
         op=rm
         nu=0

         sf=prod_group
         se=multifunction
         op=rm
         nu=0

         ml=50

]

Next, if you want RADAR CAPABILITY choose one of these...
   again, I want the following items to display on the page itself...
(rather than a link to the items)

[area    href=scan
     search=|

         fi=products
         st=db

         co=1

         sf=category
         se=raymarine
         op=rm
         nu=0

         sf=prod_group
         se=radar
         op=rm
         nu=0

         ml=50

]

...AND SO ON, Choose this or that, etc...

What am I missing?  I've tried a number of different things which do not
work!

Please help!  Also, please be as specific as possible as my programming
skills are lacking!

Blessings,

Lisa