[ic] catalog working, no admin/login, unable to checkout

IC Support ic_support at mnwebdesign.com
Fri Sep 2 01:01:28 UTC 2011

Yes, I too built that version, per your advice. Maybe I will try drop down a
version or two. Mike Heins recently suggested I drop back to 5.10 or
earlier, although that was while on Centos 4.x. I had good luck getting
5.10.0 installed.

OK, thanks for the detailed test, I will let you know how it goes.

Curt