[ic] catalog working, no admin/login, unable to checkout

IC Support ic_support at mnwebdesign.com
Thu Sep 15 21:26:12 UTC 2011

Curt said:

> [...]

OK, I now have 2 separate catalogs that only run in the admin, Internal
server error in customer side.
Both cats exhibit the same error in the cat error log:

/cgi-bin/1982 Runtime error: Can't locate object method "func" via package
"DBI::db" at
/usr/local/perl-5.12.4/lib/site_perl/5.12.4/x86_64-linux/DBD/mysql.pm line
227.

Somehow it seems I need to remove and reinstall DBD or DBI or ?

My test cats DO NOT have any issues.

Curt