[ic] catalog working, no admin/login, unable to checkout

IC Support ic_support at mnwebdesign.com
Fri Sep 16 21:58:08 UTC 2011

Peter said:

> [...]

Same as the cat error log, above.
I just tarred my cat: tar xzf cat1.tar.gz mycat
I unpacked in CATROOT/: tar xzf cat1.tar.gz

Deleted all the .gdbm and .sql files. Restart Interchange.

Same problem. The cat starts up, no customer interface, full use of admin, I
see this in global log:
[15/September/2011:18:37:34 -0400] 1982 /cgi-bin/1982 Runtime error: Can't
locate object method "func" via package "DBI::db" at
/usr/local/perl-5.12.4/lib/site_perl/5.12.4/x86_64-linux/DBD/mysql.pm line

> > My test cats DO NOT have any issues.
> Which only goes to support my theory that it's not a problem
> with DBD::mysql or DBI

Yeah, that makes sense.

OK, here is an update. As a test, I have 'copied over' my cat folders by
ftp'ing directly into the folders of my running test cat in CATROOT/pages
/products /templates /dbconf /etc catalog.cfg, and so on. I now continue to
have full use of admin and my customer side is running, although it is
missing the LEFT_ONLY_TOP and BOTTOM. It seems to be working otherwise.

So when a page is called that has this in it:
<!-- END CONTENT -->

If I view the source in my browser I only see:
<!-- END CONTENT -->

If I have this in variable.txt:
STYLE	foundation	Template
I get Internal server error until I remove it

my catalog.cfg has this:
ifndef STYLE
Variable STYLE default
include templates/__STYLE__/theme.cfg
#if I change 'default' to 'foundation' I get Internal server error

my templates are located:

My CATROOT/templates/foundation/theme.cfg has this:
Variable  THEME             foundation
## Here we pick up the region variables like LEFTONLY_TOP and
DirConfig Variable templates/__THEME__/regions

I have looked around for erroneous/duplicate entries of these variables.

No errors are showing up anywhere now, as if all is well, just not finding
the templates. Can anyone offer any help, it looks OK to me?

Thanks for trying!