[ic] {Spam?} Re: Simple Bitcoin exchange rate calculator - UPDATE

Rick Bragg lists at gmnet.net
Sat Sep 17 04:18:58 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-09-15 at 17:36 -0500, Steve Graham wrote:
> > Here is an update to the bitcoin exchange rate calculator.
> > I made it a bit more accurate, and it now checks to see if the value of
> > BTC has tanked! ;)
> >
> > Again it basically just checks the http://bitcoinexchangerate.net
> > website and returns the value of a given USD in BTC.
> >

> Thanks Rick!
>
> -Steve

I just found https://mtgox.com/code/data/ticker.php which gives more
data in terms of USD but there you go.  Maybe a payment gateway is next.
Just need to call "getnewaddress account_id" on the wallet for each
checkout...  At least it is a rough sample of grabbing some data from an
outside web page in an IC tag!

Rick