[ic] postlogin_action not working for me

Paul Jordan paul at gishnetwork.com
Sun Sep 18 18:15:09 UTC 2011

IC 5.6.3

There isn't much in the archives about this feature, but I have tried
everything I can think of. I've tried *setting* postlogin_action in the
profile in catalog.cfg, in the [userdb] tag that performs the login and in
the login form. I've tried *defining* the action in profiles.login and in a
scratch by it's name on the login page. As a test I am just setting a
scratch to success and checking that, but nothing I do is working.

Here is an example of how I try to set it in the userdb tag that is
performing the login.
[userdb function=login profile=user_agents postlogin_action=Ev_user]

I would have thought, this would mean I could make an entry for
profiles.login with ITL, but it just doesn't work.

__NAME__ Ev_user

[set evald]success[/set]

__END__

Does this feature still work?