[ic] Interchange 6: Status report and roadmap

Kaare Rasmussen kaare at jasonic.dk
Mon Sep 26 06:27:15 UTC 2011

Hi
> Interchange 6 is intended to be a collection of a number of
> software components which reside on CPAN rather than a big
> tarball.
Not having followed ic closely for some time, this is the first time I
see that it will be componetized. It certainly sounds interesting.

I'm developing a new CMS from the ground up (which I expect to use it
for all my future development), so I'll not be using Dancer as a
framework. Do you think that the Interchange 6 components can be made so
they can integrate into other environments and not just Dancer?