[ic] Interchange 6 Features and Release date

Paul Jordan paul at gishnetwork.com
Tue Sep 27 14:09:00 UTC 2011

> >> On top of my list would be an easy to configure and integrate
> >> checkout solution.
> >>

> > Yes, that makes of course sense :-). Which things would you like to
> > configure?
> >
> Heh, everything :-) You know of course that there's no end to the
> customer's creativity regarding their order procedure.
>
> But primarily should the workflow be easy to adjust. Multi- or single
> page forms etc.

Configurable by an Admin just for checkout?

#1 gateway data, or encrypt

#2 Payments accepted (CC, paypal, money order)

#3 Show mail lists

#4 Send Double Opt in if new to list

#5 activate post_transaction subs

#5 would be extensions the developer can add in, like: send email alerts on certain sku's, noticies to third party fullfillment, noticies to upline on network marketing system for certain order data (like enrollment products, etc), adding pending affiliate payment into payment tables, etc.

I would say single or multi page checkout, but I've not found anyone that wants single page anymore.

Shipping and taxation of course are a whole nother ball of wax.

Paul