[ic] IC 6 - question and suggestion

Paul Jordan paul at gishnetwork.com
Tue Sep 27 15:12:55 UTC 2011

Question:
Is IC being forked into this new "ants" version, or is the "rhino" version
going to die off? If so, I take it existing catalogs will need a complete
rewrite to move beyond 5.9? Yikes. I am making several complex systems right
now :-(

Suggestion:
A good feature to make priority would be a knowledgebase/wiki - one that can
double for an easy-to-use documentation system for IC itself (like Kevin's),
that we all can use. I recently had made a KB system but it ties to vi, not
a wysiwyg, so not generally consumable. That codebase could then be utilized
for product reviews, forums, website KB, company internal manual/wiki etc.

Paul