[ic] Interchange 6 Features and Release date

marco m.mescoli at omnib.it
Thu Sep 29 15:16:06 UTC 2011

Il 27/09/2011 10:00, Stefan Hornburg (Racke) ha scritto:
> Hello, Interchange enthusiasts!

Yes I am Interchange enthusiast and a developer but like newton says:on
the shoulders of giants (many thanks to core developers).
I work with interchange from 1999. My contribution for interchange is
the italian translation of admin ui.
The bigger problem I meet in this time is documentation and training. It
is not possible to use mailing list for this but frequently I do it with
your help :-)

Is it possible to design also an european session of intensive training
to learn install, configure and develop with interchange 6 ?

--
Marco "Fino alla bara sinpara"
Marco "Up to demise we rise"