[ic] search problem on any table

IC Support ic_support at mnwebdesign.com
Fri Sep 30 00:22:42 UTC 2011

Hi,

Using MySQL on IC 5.6.3, I have this in my results.html page:

[search-region]
<FORM ACTION="[area results]" METHOD=POST>
[form-session-id]
<INPUT TYPE="hidden" NAME="mv_search_file" VALUE=state>
<INPUT TYPE="hidden" NAME="mv_search_field" VALUE="name">
<INPUT TYPE="text" NAME="mv_searchspec">
<input type=submit value="GO">
</FORM>
[search-list]
[item-data state name]<br>
[/search-list]
[/search-region]

If I search for 'county' I am getting no results, instead I get:
Sorry, no matches for county. No search was found

I expect to see several states in that list. I can search a standard test
cat products db just fine, but this cat has no products db. I've tried other
tables as well. I even put this page in that test cat and it fails as well.
I've looked into the templates/components/results* and can't see what I am
missing. (long day)

Anybody have a suggestion(s) to offer? Does it work for you?

Thanks for all the help!

Curt