[ic] Problem getting shipping modes to show. SOLVED

Boyd Lynn Gerber gerberb at zenez.com
Sun Apr 8 03:13:36 UTC 2012

On Fri, 6 Apr 2012, Sam Batschelet wrote:
> When I go to express checkout I am unable to find the words from the error
> message any where in the catalog.  Also it is not using the default upsg.
> Any ideas?
> Make sure the shipping method is listed in your country db.  This may
> require a catalog reboot to apply.  To view your methods file take a
> peak at your shipping.asc file usually found in catroot/products/ship/

Thanks, I had added them to the country.txt file and then regenerated the
MySQL table.  It was displaying just as I had added them.  I changed the
order and now everything is displaying the way I want.

Boyd Gerber <gerberb at zenez.com> 801 849-0213
ZENEZ   1042 East Fort Union #135, Midvale Utah  84047