[ic] Interchange Wikipedia article deleted

Jon Jensen jon at endpoint.com
Tue Dec 18 20:25:29 UTC 2012

On Wed, 19 Dec 2012, Peter wrote:

> I know there are people here who can help, and I do think it's worth the
> small amount of time it takes to figure out how to post in support.

I'm not familiar with Wikipedia's deletion guidelines. What kinds of
arguments do they consider valid? To me it's absurd to delete the page at
all. It's easy to see the project's been around a while and has a serious
userbase, just based on the mailing list, domain registration, and the
hall of fame showing active sites. But apparently they don't care about
all that.

Interchange has not gotten much press since 2003 or so. If they're going
to reject any argument that doesn't point to published articles since
then, what are our other lines of reasoning they'll consider?

Jon

--
Jon Jensen
End Point Corporation