[ic] Exporting customer info

Peter peter at pajamian.dhs.org
Thu Dec 20 10:29:21 UTC 2012

On 20/12/12 07:00, Laurie Crammond wrote:
> HELP!! I need to export my customer data-addresses, name, email, order
> history-and can only figure out how to export names and emails.
>
> Is there anything I can do?

Hi Laurie,

Assuming you have a Standard or Foundation based catalog, the name,
email and address is all in the userdb table and the order history is in
the transactions and orderline tables.  You can export those from the
admin UI (Tables tab, select one of the above three tables, and then
Export Table, select the fields you want, give it a filename and click
the Download button, rinse and repeat for each table you want), or using
the [export] tag:
http://interchange.rtfm.info/icdocs/tags/export.html

You can also probably export them from your SQL database directly.

Peter