[ic] Shipping based on Price and wheigt

Mike Heins mike at perusion.com
Mon Feb 13 17:22:33 UTC 2012

Quoting Paul Jordan (paul at gishnetwork.com):
> >From: Salvador C.
> >>Quoting Salvador C. (ea3bkz at amsat.org):

> >>Use chains. The following is untested, but should work.
> >>
> >>free_or_check_weight: UPS Ground
> >>crit [subtotal noformat=1]
> >>min 0
> >>max 99.99
> >>cost >>free_or_upsg
> >>
> >>min 99.99
> >>max 9999999
> >>cost 0.00
> >>free Free!
> Have I been under the incorrect notion that the two should not
> overlap? In the above, if the subtotal is 99.99, which is used? I've
> always set my ending range to 99.99, then my next beginning at
> 100.00, or even 99.991. But using 99.99 for both seems ambiguous.

It isn't, because the first match will always win. You could even make
all the beginning numbers zero, if you wanted.

Mike Heins
phone +1.765.253.4194  <mike at perusion.com>

I don't want to get to the end of my life and find I have just
lived the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as
well. -- Diane Ackerman