Mike Heins mike at perusion.com
Fri Jan 27 03:28:50 UTC 2012

Quoting Peter (peter at pajamian.dhs.org):
> On 27/01/12 08:00, Mike Heins wrote:
> > Quoting Gert van der Spoel (gert at 3edge.com):

I agree. Back in the days of 450 messages a month, that was too big
a load. Not now.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.765.253.4194  <mike at perusion.com>

Any man who is under 30, and is not liberal, has not heart; and any man
who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has not brains.
 -- unknown, often falsely attributed to Winston Churchill