[ic] Installation INTERCHANGE Need Help

Troy Will troydwill at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 15:32:21 UTC 2012

On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 5:41 AM, Christophe Campeggi <campeg.c at gmail.com>wrote:
<Snip>

I would like to know if you have somewhere a detail documentation regarding
> the installation of interchange from scratch on a DEBIAN or another LINUX.
> At least to finish on the WEB UI.

Hello Christophe,

I created a repository on Github called "install-interchange." I don't know
if it will be of any help to you but you might take a look at it.
https://github.com/troywill/install-interchange. Whenever I install
software like Interchange that requires multiple steps I will write a
series of shell scripts, and number the scripts like this:
 01_download.sh, 02_unpack.sh, 03_term-readline-perl.sh.

I don't know if my scripts are going to help you because I didn't document
them but you might take a look anyway. I installed Interchange on an Arch
Linux system.

--Troy