[ic] friend

Dipti Shah dips1311 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 1 10:12:43 UTC 2012

Whats up pal,

I'm sorry that we haven't chatted in a little while - but I NEEDED to share with you a really SWEET site I found! I'm getting a comfortable side-income simply by doing surveys for large companies that pay through the nose to learn about people like us so they can put the right products on their store shelves.

I'm getting paid $25-$70 per survey, and they only take like 5 minutes to finish! And you can do these surveys from any bed, in any country you want to be in :)

If you get approved, let me know - I'll let you know which are the higher paid surveys!

http://bit.ly/MKKDWZ

Don't miss your spot!

Your good friend
Dipti