[ic] Shopping Cart

jorge pintos pintos_jorge at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 12:46:44 UTC 2012

Hi,as Cyberhenge we have installed successfully IC for medium size firms,
as noted in
http://cyberhenge.com
Of course IC is open & free source ,running also on open & free platforms,
but if you like our portfolio and thyink our help could be interesting ,keep on touch with us.
Besides,we work with mobile solutions to complete the set for same
type of companies.
Best Regards
Giorgio