[ic] USPS V2 protocol being discontinued in 3 days, is usps_query.tag OK?

Lyn St George lyn at zolotek.net
Sat Mar 31 19:08:31 UTC 2012

On Thursday 29 March 2012 00:12:31 Tom Friedel wrote:
> THis email from the post office was just forwarded to me.  The
> usps_query.tag file is dated 2009.  Will it work with V4 ?  If no one knows
> I will probably know on April 1st.
> Thanks in advance as always,
> Tom Friedel

I updated this tag a few months ago to use XML and fix some obsoleted issues.
I've just updated it again to use V4 for domestic and the latest V2 for
international rates, as the previous tag will definitely not work with the
latest API.  On http://kiwi.zolotek.net

--
Lyn St George
eCommerce - build::support