[ic] search error: Unknown mv_column_op searching 2 tables?

IC ic at tvcables.co.uk
Tue Oct 9 21:43:50 UTC 2012

Hi Folks,

When using the below actionmap that searches 2 product tables I get an error
in the log everytime the page is accessed even though the search works fine,
in the log I see loads of:-

search error: Unknown mv_column_op (ARRAY(0xb38eef8))

If I remove either table, I no longer get the errors, is it possible to
search both product tables and not get the error?

Here is the actionmap

    $CGI->{mv_todo} = 'search';
    $CGI->{mv_searchtype} = 'db';
    $CGI->{mv_coordinate} = 'yes';
    $CGI->{mv_substring_match} = 'yes';
    $CGI->{mv_return_fields} = 'sku,sale_price';
    $CGI->{mv_search_page} = 'results12';
    $CGI->{mv_search_file} = 'products,products2';
    $CGI->{mv_search_field} = 'title';
    $CGI->{mv_searchspec} = "$w1";
    $CGI->{mv_column_op} = 'rm';

Thanks,