[ic] Applying locale changes without restart or reconfig

Margus Pau margus at kriso.ee
Fri Oct 12 18:31:38 UTC 2012

´Hello!

Is there any possibility to apply globally changes in locale strings
without restarting Interchange or without [reconfig] tag.  We have
locale strings in database and we want to let our admins to translate
these strings using online interface, and let them see the changes right
after the translation. Firstly we will change the string in the
database, but how should we import these changes to live page. Can we
set it with global [perl] tag or maybe with usertag.

setting $Vend::Cfg->{Locale_repository}{eng}->{key}="new value" seems
not to work.

With Kind Regards,
Margus Pau
www.kriso.ee