[ic] Simple Option, demo store template

Steve Graham icdev at mrlock.com
Mon Apr 8 16:10:04 UTC 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: kerry blalock
Sent: Monday, April 08, 2013 8:53 AM
To: interchange-users at icdevgroup.org
Subject: Re: [ic] Simple Option, demo store template

The only problem I have using underscore is the appearance of the cart
to the customer. Just finding and making the changes on the number of
Items affected is huge! I have tried switching to matrix on a couple of
single option items and it works, but very time consuming.

The names with the underscore shouldn't show, ie the label shows but you can
put what you want there
I use simple options extensively on my site - give me an example of a page
to look at maybe I can find something similar.