[ic] Interchange6 task/bugfix community support request

Sam Batschelet sbatschelet at mac.com
Fri Dec 13 15:53:44 UTC 2013

Interchange Users,
The past few weeks have been very exciting with the release of the next generation of TableEditor (https://github.com/interchange/nitesi-admin) and new Perl modules Dancer::Plugin:: Interchange6, Interchange6 and Interchange6::Schema.  But we really need your help with various tasks that require attention.  Please get in touch with myself or Racke if you can lend a hand.  Your help is greatly appreciated as we move closer to our goal of Interchange6.  Become part of the team!

Current high priority task:

Bug fix: https://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=73363
We have co-maintain rights for for Net::HTTPS::Any a fix for this bug would be very helpful.

Warm Regards,

Sam Batschelet, 'hexfusion'
Team IC6
sbatschelet at mac.com