[ic] Interchange6::Schema

Kaare Rasmussen kaare at jasonic.dk
Sat Dec 14 08:10:37 UTC 2013

Hi

I just tried to create an ic6 database as part of my table editor
review. One thing that I noticed was that all tables are dropped
unconditionally, producing errors all over when using PostgreSQL.

That's not pretty and makes it impossible to create the schema in one
transaction, e.g.

psql -1 -f sql/Interchange6-Schema-0.007-PostgreSQL.sql

I know it's a minor issue, but it would signal an even higher attention
to detail if the sql for PostgreSQL somehow could say DROP TABLE IF
EXISTS instead of just DROP TABLE.