[ic] RockyMountainTrail.com Question

Adam Radle adam.r at rockymountaintrail.com
Thu Jan 31 19:50:41 UTC 2013

To whom it may concern,

I am doing research for my company to find a buying tool for our purchasing
team. Can you please send me information about your services and cost.

Thanks

Adam Radle

Financial Manager

adam.r at rockymountaintrail.com

Phone & Fax - 866-797-7625

cid:image001.gif at 01CD9D92.BCC36340

 <http://www.facebook.com/rockymountaintrail> Visit us on Facebook

 <http://rockymountaintrail.wordpress.com/> Our Blog

addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.
If the reader of the message is not the intended recipient or an authorized
representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
received this communication in error, notify the sender immediately by
return email and delete the message and any attachments from your system.