[ic] Search help with Alphabetic Range

L Collins starsgps at gmail.com
Sun Jul 21 20:19:33 UTC 2013

PLEASE Help!!  I've been reading IC help pages for days and nothing I
try is working.

First of all, I sell over 22K products so creating a 'sitemap' which
includes all my items sorted alphabetically and those with a cwrpart
(MFG PM#) is not practical --takes too long to load/times-out-- but,
this code does work:

http://www.ultimatepassage.com/cgi-bin/up/scan/fi=products/st=db/sp=sitemap/co=1/sf=cwrpart/se=1/op=gt/nu=0/ml=25000/tf=description/to=x.html

(---And if I lower the ml=, the MORE-LIST out-put is totally screwed up!)

What I want to do is a listing of all products beginning with the
letters A to C or D to G, etc. which include a cwrpart (mfg pn#).

---I CAN get Just "A's" to work:
http://www.ultimatepassage.com/cgi-bin/up/scan/fi=products/st=db/co=1/sp=sitemap/sf=description/se=a/op=rm/nu=0/bs=1/su=1/sf=cwrpart/se=1/op=>/nu=1/bs=1/su=/ml=9999/tf=description/to=x

BUT HOW CAN I GET ONE PAGE TO SHOW "A, B, AND C" PRODUCTS?? (or d, f, g  --etc)

---I tried a suggestion from Ed LaFrance
(fi=products/st=db/rg=description/rm=a/rx=c/bs=1/ml=1000/tf=description/to=x),
but it returns ALL items containing the letters a-b-c, and I've tried
to modify it several times over to no avail!!

Can someone please help?  My programming skills are not that great so
I would truly appreciate specifics!!

Many Blessings,

Lisa