[ic] View-Counter UserTag?

Iserv-appbox ibox23 at iserv.xs4all.nl
Mon Jul 22 18:12:31 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm looking for a "View-Counter" UserTag in Interchange.

We are in the process of tranferring our website to Interchange.
I'm stumbling over an issue however.

For our current website I programmed a simple perl script "counter.cgi"
that writes the IP address of the visitor to a log file each time it is invoked.
Via an <!--#include virtual=..--> we include this script into the page that we want to monitor.

In Interchange I can't find a comparable UserTag however.
I searched the Interchange coretags, UI, standard demo, CPAN, but no luck.
It seems there is no "central repository" of Interchange UserTag contributions.

Before I start coding myself..
Did anyone make such a UserTag?

Thanks in advance!

Marjan Waldorp,