[ic] flypage print problem

kerry blalock kerry at basicq.com
Sat Jun 29 12:36:24 UTC 2013

I am trying to print out the new shipping information based on a field
called width in the product table with the flypage.html.

[if-item-data products width >160 ][L]<span style="color :
works fine, but when I try to condition the width between two sizes as
below, it does not print the info.

[if-item-data products width >105 and if-item-data products width <160
[/L][/if-item-data]

I have tried different variations, but it has not worked. I guess I am
just not sure where to put the IC braces, or if you can even construct
it with ITT.

Kerry