[ic] Bitcoins again

DB db at m-and-d.com
Thu Mar 14 11:13:59 UTC 2013

It's been asked before but I've seen nothing since. I'd love to see a
bitcoin payment module for IC. I know many people are wary of bitcoins,
but they do offer many advantages such as minimal processing fees
compared to Paypal and credit cards. They're now becoming much more
widely used. I'd like to have the option of accepting them and would
contribute to development. I suspect others would also contribute but I
don't know of a way to make that happen - maybe something like
Kickstarter? Any comments?

DB