[ic] Techtic Solutions Business Proposal

Nick nick at webdesigningsolution.com
Tue Mar 19 04:08:15 UTC 2013

We are glad to introduce Techtic Solutions and its services to you. We are
one of the fastest growing Web Design, Web Development, Mobile Applications
and SEO Company. We can be reached for any outsourcing services that are
listed below:
Web DesignWeb DevelopmentLogo DesignGraphic DesignRich Media
AnimationMobile Application DevelopmentSearch Engine OptimizationOur hourly
rates are USD 10 for Web Design and Development work. We do offer monthly
rates, USD 1250 for 160 hours a month. Below are some of the websites that
we have designed and developed:
http://www.webdesigningsolution.com/link.php?M=132877&N=130&L=6&F=T go
through our portfolio on our website(www.techtic.com) and feel free to
contact us for any web solutions you are looking for. We will be glad to
assist you.

We have a wide spectrum of verticals and have successfully executed 500+
Web Designing and Web Development Projects, and have dedicated developers
hired by our outsourcing partners.  For a brief review of Techtic
Solutions, which would make you more confident about our knowledge,
capability & skills in development/design and SEO, please call us on any of
the numbers below and we would be glad to fill up all the answers to your

We hope to receive a swift and positive response from you soon.

Kind Regards,

Web AnalystTechtic Solutions | USA: +1 201 793 8324 | UK: +44 (117) 230
8324 | AUS: +61 280 909 320 | Corporate Website:
http://www.webdesigningsolution.com/link.php?M=132877&N=130&L=4&F=T |
Email: nick at techtic.com | Skype: techtic.solutions

Unsubscribe me from this mailing list