[ic] Authorize.net "stuck" in test mode

Mike Heins mike at perusion.com
Wed Mar 27 13:43:42 UTC 2013

Quoting DB (db at m-and-d.com):
> > I'm trying to get my new Authorize.net acct working with my IC store.
> > Everything seems OK, however my responses from them show
> >
> > "(TESTMODE) This transaction has been approved."
> >
> > I logged into my Authorize.net account and see that my account is in
> > Live mode, not Test mode. I'm also using:
> >
> >  MV_PAYMENT_HOST	secure.authorize.net
> >
> > Authorize.net support tells me that I must have 'x_Test_Request' set to
> > true, but I don't see where. In the Authorizenet pm code I see:
> >
> > =======================================
> > =item test
> >
> > Set this to C<TRUE> if you wish to operate in test mode, i.e. set the
> > Authorize.net
> > C<x_Test_Request> query parameter to TRUE.
> >
> > Examples:
> >
> > Route authorizenet test TRUE
> > or
> > Variable MV_PAYMENT_TEST TRUE
> > or
> > [charge mode=authorizenet test=TRUE]
> >
> > and I have even tried setting
> >
> > Variable MV_PAYMENT_TEST FALSE
> >
> > Does anyone know how correct this?
>

> If I comment out this line from AuthorizeNet.pm:
>
> #  x_Test_Request => $opt->{test} || charge_param('test')
>
> Then the charges go through in live mode. I prefer to not hack things
> like this but I've been unable to find anywhere else to turn off test mode.

I don't know where TRUE came from but FALSE could be true too.
Have you tried just removing the MV_PAYMENT_TEST variable completely,
or at least:

 Variable MV_PAYMENT_TEST 0

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.765.253.4194  <mike at perusion.com>

Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in
overalls and looks like work. -- Thomas Edison