[ic] Authorize.net "stuck" in test mode

Mike Heins mike at perusion.com
Wed Mar 27 14:51:27 UTC 2013

Quoting DB (db at m-and-d.com):
> >> If I comment out this line from AuthorizeNet.pm:
> >>
> >> #  x_Test_Request => $opt->{test} || charge_param('test')
> >>
> >> Then the charges go through in live mode. I prefer to not hack things
> >> like this but I've been unable to find anywhere else to turn off test mode.
> >
> > I don't know where TRUE came from but FALSE could be true too.
> > Have you tried just removing the MV_PAYMENT_TEST variable completely,
> > or at least:
> >
> >  Variable MV_PAYMENT_TEST 0
> >
> > --
> > Mike Heins
> > Perusion -- Expert Interchange Consulting    http://www.perusion.com/
> > phone +1.765.253.4194  <mike at perusion.com>
> >
> > Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in
> > overalls and looks like work. -- Thomas Edison
>
> Hi - yes I should have mentioned that. I tried both removing it and
> setting it to 0, but neither made a difference.

You must be setting it somewhere else in variable.txt or something.
Because if you had really had it set to 0, it would work exactly the
same as removing that code.

Put this in a page:

	var='__MV_PAYMENT_TEST__'

and see what it really is.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.765.253.4194  <mike at perusion.com>

My children didn't have my advantages; I was born into
abject poverty. -- Kirk Douglas