[ic] 500 Internal Server Error

Mike Heins mike at perusion.com
Fri May 3 20:18:31 UTC 2013

Quoting Stefan Hornburg (Racke) (racke at linuxia.de):
> On 05/03/2013 09:04 PM, Mike Heins wrote:
> > Quoting Salvador Caballe (scaballe at gmail.com):
> >> The following URL generates an 500 Internal Server Error:
> >>
> >> page.html?mv_source=A3&mv_form_charset&mv_session_id=UzzCst4U
> >>
> >> checked also in demo store:
> >>
> >> http://demo.icdevgroup.org/i/demo4/os28007.html?mv_source=A3&mv_form_charset&mv_session_id=UzzCst4U
> >
> > Yes, of course, because you have a bad parameter. Append an = sign to
> > mv_form_charset and all will be well.
> >

> Do we really need to be that picky? I don't see a big benefit on crashing + filling the log
> files just because of the missing =.

You don't need to crash if you have an "interact" SpecialPage. It would be no
trouble to put in a fix to allow MV_NO_CGI_INTERACT_ERROR or something.

It would be best, of course, to fix whatever the problem is that is putting
in the wrong parameter...

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.765.253.4194  <mike at perusion.com>

Experience is what allows you to recognize a mistake the second
time you make it. -- unknown