[ic] Test to see if list is working...

Gert van der Spoel gert at 3edge.com
Sat May 4 10:29:01 UTC 2013

> On 05/04/2013 01:41 PM, Mike Heins wrote:
> > Quoting Peter (peter at pajamian.dhs.org):
> >>
> >> I think a recent post I tried to make to -biz didn't go through.
> >> Same issue?
> >
> > Probably so, and it probably should also be fixed now.
>
> I resent it and it still hasn't shown up.

Hi Peter,

I am sorry I think that was my fault. I was moderating your message and
doing a couple of other things at the same time, and I think I did the
'discard' choice instead of 'accept' ...

So please send again and I will moderate it correct this time.

Note: I moderated the user list last on 13th of April .. Since then I did
not receive any moderation requests until today.

CU,

Gert