[ic] strap: a new template for Interchange

Stefan Hornburg (Racke) racke at linuxia.de
Wed Nov 6 11:51:32 UTC 2013

On 10/24/2013 12:29 AM, Josh Lavin wrote:
> At the Ecommerce Innovations conference, I gave a talk about Perusion's
> new template for Interchange: "Strap."
> The current "Standard" template is quite outdated, with table tags for
> layout, inline Javascript, and a non-mobile friendly layout.
> We set out to fix this, by basing a new template on the mobile-friendly
> Bootstrap Framework, with divs for layout, CSS, etc. It has a lot of new
> features, as well.
> All the code is GPL'd and available on Github:
> 	https://github.com/perusion/strap
> The README there has all the details, and I think Racke will have some
> slides from my talk up soon.
> I don't have a current demo site available, but keep an eye out for
> that.
> This will hopefully replace the standard IC template one day soon!

Josh, can you please update your locale.txt with the one in dist/standard.
There are a couple of fixes / additions that are missing in strap.

Also I will add some more in the next few days, which I can more easily do
with a pull request when it has the mentioned changes.

Interchange Development Team