[ic] Template::Flute question

Dan Busarow dan at buildingonline.com
Thu Nov 7 14:04:55 UTC 2013

All of our pages use include files for the header, footer and nav sections.

Setting a variable allows the page designer and/or SEO person to set the
HTML page title themselves rather than asking a programmer to change it
inside the code.  The designers occasionally come up with other requests
but <title>Variable Here</title> is the main one.

  Dan Busarow
  dan at buildingonline.com
  949 496 6648 x218
  Follow BuildingOnline on: