[ic] Interchange6::Schema

Stefan Hornburg (Racke) racke at linuxia.de
Wed Nov 20 10:05:31 UTC 2013

On 11/15/2013 01:02 PM, Stefan Hornburg (Racke) wrote:
> Hello,
>
> we have now a DBIx::Class schema for our new database schema in Interchange 6.
>
> You can install it from CPAN (or clone it from Github), e.g.
>
> cpanm Interchange6::Schema
>
> and create SQL scripts for MySQL + PostgreSQL with:
>
> interchange6-create-database
>
> These scripts will end up in sql/ directory.
>
> Just note we aren't done with our schema, but most tables should be close to
> what we want.

Version 0.003 of this module hit the CPAN shelves yesterday.

We tweaked the schema and the SQL generation so that MySQL script actually
works (make sure that your database is setup as UTF-8).

Also we support now automatic encoding of the user's password - nice feature
of DBIx::Class.

Regards
	Racke

Interchange Development Team